PLAYFULNESS - overlooked aspect of intimacy
Partners, who enjoy the playfulness of each other, in a child-like way, reveal the depth of their bonded love connection. Looking from the outside leaves no doubt about the solid foundation of intimacy shared by these partners in their relationship.
daily GAME to play
My daily story of being PLAYFUL
IDEAS - how to do daily task more playfuly
Welcome in our 7 days CHALLENGE to BRING PLAYFULNESS AND FUN back into your relationship.
(If you are single, there will be ideas for you too.)
Every day we will start with discovering how to invite this playful side of you outside, to play and have fun.
You will receive daily ideas and suggestions for:
- games to play
- approaching some daily task more playfully
- how to receive ideas that will bring more fun into your relationship
- see your problems more lightly and with more curiosity
- how to bring more wonder into your life
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about playfulness challenge:
There are at least two reasons for that:
- you were programed to believe that playing is useless.
- you need to find YOUR ways to be playful. Not what your niece Janet enjoy.
That is a sure sign that some part of you is trying to protect you from being irresponsible/not doing your work. There are two ways to approach that:
- taking small steps
- practicing special game to calm down your fears of being irresponsible
© 2018 Jolandaherc.com. All rights Reserved